The WireGuard Business VPN module provides the ability to sell the Virtual Private Network service to business customers.
The module is designed as a professional solution for companies and corporations, which enables remote access to company resources from anywhere in the world in a safe and monitored manner. The biggest difference from common VPN solutions such as NordVPN, EasyVPN etc. is the professional nature of the service.
The module require the PUQVPNCP control panel with active license.
PUQVPNCP Order now
What makes Business VPN different from regular, widely offered VPNs
The end customer of the service receives such opportunities as:
- Dedicated permanent IP address
- Full management of VPN accounts to the end buyer: Create, modify, delete and block VPN accounts
Thanks to our solution, the client does not have to delegate the company's resources to carry out this activity, but focus on the practical side of using it, thanks to which he saves money.
This model of operation allows IT departments in companies to configure in detail and securely internal Firewall, passing specific ports, detailed traffic monitoring, or to keep through internal IDS which is not possible when using commonly offered solutions.
Such a VPN becomes an integral part of the company's IT infrastructure and is ideally suited to the conditions of a given client.
Who and why needs such a service that this module provides.
The service offers to the end customer a fully fledged private network.
- The service combines all nodes that are connected via VPN into one private network. This allows you to communicate with each other from different physical locations. An example of use is, the remote work of the company's staff, having private remote access to each other. Also, due to the fact that each connected VPN user will be presented on the Internet with the public address of the service, it is possible to configure access to the company's servers only from the IP address of the service. Thus restrict access only to everyone except users of the service.
- If your employees need to have access to some sites on the Internet and be represented by a public address of a certain geographic location, then this service allows you to implement it. The public address of the service is not changed during the entire time of using the service.
- Ability to connect network devices, such as measuring instruments, to the same network, creating remote access to network equipment.
- Auto create and deploy VPN account/accounts
- Suspend/Unsuspend/Terminate/Change Package
- Require active license for PUQVPNCP API
- Possibility to set Bandwidth speed limits
- Module supports multilingualism
- Account limit per package
- Bandwidth Limit per account
- Link to instructions for setting up the service in the client area
- Port forwarding
Functions of the client area:
- Creating VPN Accounts
- Deleting a VPN account
- Blocking VPN account
WHMCS minimal version: 8 +
PUQVPNCP: 1.6 +