WireGuard VPN module WISECP
If you do not have a Service Group where you want to place the new service, you need to create a new Service Group
1. Log in to the administrative area of your WISECP.
2. Create New Service Group
Services -> Service Management -> Add Group
3. Adding a New Service
Services -> our service group where you need to add the new service.
In the opened window, click the 'Create New Service' button.
On the opened page, enter all the necessary details for your new service and navigate to the 'Core' tab.
Select the 'PUQ WireGuard VPN' module from the drop-down list of modules.
4. Fill in the configuration options according to your preferences.
- Server Group is the group of servers from which a server will be chosen for provisioning the service
- WireGuard Server is the name of the WireGuard server that was created in PUQVPNCP
The WireGuard Server field is updated only after saving or adding the service.
You will need to revisit this section to select the WireGuard Server and save the service.
Additionally, the WireGuard Server must be created on all servers within the group.
- Bandwidth Download and Bandwidth Upload represent the connection speed that will be restricted by these parameters, in megabits per second, respectively.
- Username Prefix will be added at the beginning of the username during user creation and is used for uniqueness
- Username Suffix will be added at the end of the username during user creation and is also used for uniqueness
Link to Instruction Provide the link to the instruction for the service, and it will be displayed in the client area as a separate button
Link to VPN Clients Provide the link to the page for downloading VPN clients for the service, and it will be displayed in the client area as a separate button
Automatic Setup Please activate for automatic installation of the order. Otherwise, administrator approval is required.