Screenshot with additional options in the ticket header
- The screenshot shows a standard panel for adding the time of day of an open ticket
- It is possible to add time without closing the ticket
- It is also possible to add time and close the ticket
- If the flow is closed, then the possibility of editing the time disappears
- It is possible to reopen the ticket and continue processing the ticket in standard mode
Tickets not this month
- Tickets that were opened last month will be counted as the last month. And in the current month there will be no possibility to change the time.
- To add time, you must create a new ticket or split the previous one.
The client does not have a support service.
- It is possible to add a service to the client when processing a ticket, this can be done by the operator.