Synology part setup guide
Here are the initial steps of configuring Synology devices to prepare them for use with the WHMCS module.
At the beginning, you should prepare the appropriate domain with the correct DNS entries so that you can generate a correct SSL certificate for Your Synology NAS server.
1. Generate an SSL certificate for your domain.
Connect the certificate for all services that will be used in the server.(FTPS, System, Synology Drive, etc...)
2. Make sure the partition is formatted in BTRFS
3. Enable the user's home folder.
4. Enable all necessary file services (ie: FTP, FTPS, SFTP, etc.).
5. Create user groups with the necessary quotas and permissions.