Basic concepts WireGuard
Order now | Download| FAQ
Since version 1.3 PUQVPNCP supports VPN protocol WireGuard
WireGuard is the main VPN protocol of the PUQVPNCP system.
This means that the WireGuard protocol must be installed and configured correctly. If you have carefully carried out the panel installation process according to our instructions, then all packages are ready to work and you do not need to do anything else.
The primary place where configuration changes are made is the WireGuard interface, the internal network address space is configured on the interface, the public IP address for NAT implementation, as well as DNS server settings, and VPN clients are connected to the interface and much more.
WireGard interface cannot be disabled (only removed)
WireGuard protocol available to clients
- Android (Official application from WireGuard)
- iOS (Official application from WireGuard)
- macOS (Official application from WireGuard)
- Linux (Official application from WireGuard wireguard-dkms wireguard-tools)
- Windows (Official application from WireGuard)
Usage features WireGuard
- User must install WireGuard software (https://www.wireguard.com/install/)
- Import VPN configuration to VPN client, from file or QR code.