Order now | Download| FAQ
The dashboard is the center of information regarding the operation of the VPN server.
The dashboard view has a simple, even crude form, because it is a tool for professional use and the emphasis is mainly on stability, using as few add-ons as possible, which can be an additional attack vector.
The main page of PUQVPNCP contains diagnostic information.
This section contains basic information about the host server, such as:
- OS Name
- Architecture of CPU
- CPU name
- CPU Threads and load
- Memory size and usage percentage
This section provides basic information about the status of the VPN server service.
- Updated real-time information about server status.
- Status: If the status is not OK, it means that the panel is performing operations on the server configuration. At this point, user management of VPN servers and firewalls is limited.
- Version: current version of the PUQVPNCP panel.
- WireGuards: Number of WireGuard interfaces in the system.
- VPN Accounts: The number of VPN accounts in the system.
- License:License status and expiration date
- Status and versions of installed WireGuard packages
- Status and versions of installed strongSwan packages
- Status and versions of installed packages iptables, iproute2
- Status about the included nat. Nat needs to be enabled.
- Status and versions of installed package bind9