macOS WireGuard client configuration
Order now | Download| FAQ
In order to connect to a VPN, follow these steps:
- Open the link you received in a browser to get instructions and configuration for your new VPN connection. And you will see the following page in the browser window
- In order to start the configuration you need to download the configuration file. To download the configuration file, click the "Dowload config file" button.
- Save the file to downloads or any other place to import later.
- Since we are setting up a connection for an android device, we need the WireGuard client for macOS. To download the client on your device, open the link on your device and click "Download client macOS".
- After you click on the "Download client macOS" button, your application store will open, where you need to install your client for macOS. Click "Get" and after "Install" to install the application on your device.
- After completing the app installation, open the app to configure your VPN connection.
- This is how the main window of the application looks like, which has no configured connections. To set up a new VPN connection, you must press the "Import tunel(s) from file" button.
Next, you will be prompted to find your configuration file. You need to find the configuration file and select it.
- After you select your configuration file, the connection will be created.
- Click the "Activate" button. To activate your VPN connection.
- Congratulations. Your VPN connection is active. We can see this by looking at the system icon bar.